Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ARE YOU MY FRIEND?

23rd,Wednesday,2010
              June
Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!
It is raining since yesterday.Heavy downpours.It is nice enjoying the rain sitting in the sit out!I was so happy today morning to receive beautiful mails from my friends.One young client wrote me how much he misses me.His mail reminded me  of my childhood;splashing water, we walked to school and college.As we lived in nalukettu,we had huge courtyard.Making paper boats and watching them sailing in the water was favourite passtime.Everyone appeared to be a friend then.My life was full of colours and that too bright colours.Sorrows were far away!The world appeared to be fair.There was laughter and merrymaking. I remember my   friends,fathima,girija,ashalatha,annie,geetha,daisy,kumari so well.I studied in Little Flower Convent Girls' High School.I still can have the smell of athar[perfume] from fathima!:)She used to wear thattam.[veil]I was always the group leader.We used to have lot of fun during lunch break.I was lucky to get enough recognition.Words always came from the heart.We loved life and that was very important.We had beautiful dreams!There was peace,joy,love and happiness.We worked and played together.
Looking behind,I realise,childhood ,the carefree and beautiful time was the best phase of life!
I have done many posts on friendship before;But today when I received touching mails,miss me note,loving morning mail,I feel like expressing my gratitude to all my friends who have brightened my life!
Yesterday one of my friends asked me what  my concept is about friendship?
I replied,
My friend is the one who understands me,trusts me,makes me feel he/she will be always there for me!I can count on him/her.I can share all my silly and serious thoughts,fears,hopes and dreams!He/she is the one who  surprises me by an unexpected call or a mail.:)To whom I can sing my heart and who builds in the spirit when I feel low!He/she is a good listener as it is difficult to tolerate me with my never ending talks.Someone who makes a difference to my thoughts,attitudes and life,but accepts me as I am!When problems upset me,I can wake him up even at midnight!I can feel his/her touch even in the blowing wind.He/she  always assures me that there is a tomorrow.With him,my stresses disappear and troubles fade away!Knowing that he is my true friend I can sit back and relax!:)

''Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person. It is when you do not have to weigh your thoughts and measure words, before keeping it forth before your friend. It is when someone knows you better than yourself and assures to be your side in every emotional crisis. It is when you can sleep fighting and get another morning with a better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue you from the worst phase of life. Friendship is eternal.''

ALWAYS REMEMBER A BROKEN EGG CAN NOT BE REVERSED.
So,let us take care of our words.they should never be hurting.I have grown fond of you, dearies!Even whom I have never seen,have touched my heart!But I want to ask you the question today,Are you my friend?
''A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE SONG IN YOUR HEART AND CAN SING IT BACK TO YOU WHEN YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE WORDS''.
I hope I have made myself clear!
Friends,before we speak an unkind word,we must think of someone who can't speak!How terrible we will feel!So,from today let us speak the soft and loving words.Cause a smile!You will be blessd!
It's Anu signing off...
I want to thank each one of you for your kind and encouraging words,
I feel happy that you like the refreshing posts,For,only with your support I can go miles............
But then I need you along with me when I walk that long distance.
''A friend is a hand that is always holding yours no matter how far or close apart you may be.Afriend is forever  a feeling in your heart''.
Reminding you Anu loves you dil se,
Requesting you to be a friend in need,
                                        Sasneham,
                                               Anu
                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment