Saturday, July 17, 2010

A SPLASH OF LIFE.........

17th July 2010
Saturday
Dear Friends,
Good Evening from the land of music.Nature rejoiced as showers of rain poured over the state.It was fun walking in the heavy showers yesterday after my working hours.With my yellow and green brightly coloured umbrella opened ,I enjoyed the cool showers on me.Even now dark clouds have gathered in the sky.It is fun watching the raindrops falling on the waves.Sea is amazing with brightly coloured lights  reflecting from the ships.The wind and the rain play beautifully causing a wonderful rhythm..The steady showers provided much refreshing feelings.It's wonderful to watch the raindrops left behind on the caladium leaves.On the way to my work place there are fields on both the sides of the road and I enjoy the red water lillies.
The sparrows are safe in the kitchen window pane with added members.So,my kitchen is very noisy as they go to sleep late.I was enjoying the mother sparrow feeding the babies.:)
Back to work  and getting used to the new routine.Life is getting busy and just one Sunday  is a holiday.A warm welcome awaited and my colleagues and clients made me feel so comfortable.It is always nice to know someone awaits eagerly for us.

Today is the first day of Ramayana Month-Karkidaka masam.It was so soothing to my mind listening to the chanting of shlokas from Ramayanam.Most of the channels are showing Ramayanam parayanam.It turns you spiritual.In most of the Hindu families,we can see the old people[youngsters too]reading the holy book.I think I am always influenced and inspired a lot  by this epic.
Getting up late and enjoying the hot tea watching the waves is the beginning of the much awaited Sunday after my prayers.Sitting silently I can listen to the music deep inside.
Maintaining a positive attitude through trying times is the key to happiness and health.Miracles do happen and those moments are much unexpected.It is rightly said,''Of all the things you wear,your face expression is the most important.''Then what is the delay in flashing your bright smile?
The cascading waterfalls are hot  destinations for nature lovers during weekends.
So what is the news at your end?How are you? I just want to remind you,''The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge''.So,tonight before you sleep,get the grudge  washed away.
Life style is different here along with the culture and language.But aakhir dil hein hindustani.:)
It's Anu signing off......
The lines for my friends are,
''Friendship is a candle that lights our way and though it flickers against the winds of time,distance and change,its beauty endures and forever in our hearts.''
And today I must admit and appreciate your friendship that has touched my heart.For so much care and effort a friendship is built.So we just can't throw away the persons from our lives.
Here the weekends are happenings for who want to rock!
My wish for you is a lovely and happy Sunday!
Remember,Anu loves you dil se!
Wishing you a cool and dreamy night,
                              Sasneham,
                                        Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment