Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Cried Wee-Wee-Wee...All the Way Home...







Yes I did. I cried for JOY...
All the way home.
From the Mall.
Let Me tell you the story.










This Is My Sis Marydon.
She loves PINK.
She is the Queen of PINK.
She also loves
ROSES.
Now isn't she just the sweetest
Little thing you have ever seen?







She's taught me:
Jewels aren't everything.
They make a girl feel better.
But they aren't LOVE.








She said to always,
ALWAYS, Take time to
Smell the Flowers.
Live today as if it were
Your Last.








Always get at least 8 hours of
sleep each night. We don't want
to wake up with wrinkles and bags
under our eyes. (I was always
wondering how I got those baggy
looking things.)








When she said to soak up a few rays,
A girl has to have a little color on her cheeks,
Oh boy did I laugh. I thought she meant my
Chi-chis. Wee! Wee! Wee! All the way home.
Can you believe I can get my little legs so high?











Marydon taught me how to paint a
room with style. She mixes a few colors
if Home Depot can't give her the color
she desires most. Oh what fun this lesson was.









Never judge a book by its cover.
Sometimes the oink is worse
than the bite. Gotta love her.










See that's the part I was getting to.

I have been dreaming about a sewing
machine for a very long time.

Mine
couldn't be repaired.
Well today I got
an early
Anniversary and Birthday
gift
all rolled
into one.


Sis and Bro bought me a sewing
machine.
I did, I did. I cried
Wee...Wee...Wee...
All the Way Home.






Oh Sis...Right back at you.
Kisses to you sweetie. I am so
darn tickled pink. I will post
some pictures of me sewing soon.
After the way my week started out,
This has turned out to be the BEST.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.





As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I SO love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment