Friday, February 18, 2011

A REASON TO FEEL BLESSED

18th,February,2011
Friday
Dear Friends,
                   Good Evening!
The week started on sad news and low spirits!The life of two small kids were shattered mercilessly.In the first case the boy lost his mother in an unnatural way..She had just come back home after attending haldi kumum pooja.The husband started picking up quarrel and beating her.This was a daily scene.She went inside the room and hung herself. A real tragedy!She was one mother who expressed her dreams to the teacher about her elder daughter that she should never suffer a life like hers...She wants her daughter to be educated at any cost.
In the second case the smart and cheerful boy lost his Daddy in the church.Heis full of spirits and his mother is expecting the second child.I know the father and theirs was a happy and peaceful family...
Then my colleague lost his wife.She was bedridden.Just last month their son got married and it was a grand event....
In a very tragic accident five cute and innocent kids lost their lives with their aayah when the van fell in the roadside river....It was due to overspeed of the driver...it was terrible to see the empty small chairs and the notebooks in the classroom.The teacher was crying.....the heartbroken parents who dressed up their kids and sent them to school.......Here we forget to ask God,''Why?''
As I am down with fever,cold and headache,most of the days I had to take leave.....Sickness made me gloomy and I was not in a mood to talk even with close friends...someone sent flowers...someone sent lovely Hindi songs.....
Friends sent postive energy and prayers...I was touched...They were caring..I am in their prayers....
I refused to attend calls...I knew I was hurting someone who really cares...But I wanted to be alone...the silence was comforting...Sometimes we need someone else to show what we are.It is true,but we must in proper health and mood to listen to.
But then how long?The very thought brings a transformation  and a change in attitude...
I know it too will pass....But,earlier the better.
 I have to be in high spirits to cheer up my clients...
I need positive thoughts and the right kind of energy....
Somewhere someone loves me so dearly....
I live in somone's heart...
There is still comapssion,empathy and tenderness in minds;
Life is still beautiful....
Someone wants to share his/her pain with me,
Making me feel I am very much wanted.
I must have a control on my temper.
Someone really thinks I am so wonderful...
I do hear the voice of hope in my heart.
I am good at something or the other.
Fear is not going to paralyze me.
There are full chances of succeeding in my work.
Everything will turn out right.
Hope is a wonderful thing,something to be cherished and nurtured and something that will refresh us in return.And it can be found in each one of us.It brings light in our lives.Friends,never lose hope!
The grand Attukal Pongala is tomorrow in Attukal Devi Temple,Thiruvananthapuram!This temple is known as the Sabarimala of ladies.Nearly twentyfive lakhs of ladies will participate in it.
Live telecast will be on different channels.
May Goddess Bless one and all!
Wishing you a peaceful night,
And I must tell,I am feeling much better now.................
It's Anu signing off......
                         Sasneham,  
                                     Anu 
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment