Sunday, February 8, 2009

on this auspicious day of THAIPOOYAM...................

Dear readers,
it was so tempting and always it was, to be a blogger.yes,i was one from last october,but never continued.after this brij viharam,my days n nights are spent reading the long list of manu's posts.
after my evening prayers,i just felt'',why can't i restart writing something''?
today,being thaippoyam,missing the kaavadiyattam of my my hometown,i really feel homesick.I felt,go ahead,and start my blog.
at this moment,yes,i do feel very low,may be my friend is not there to chat with.while sitting at pc,i don't even know how beautiful the night outside is.the time flies and amma on the phone reminds me ''don't waste much time at pc.''can i tell amma,how lonely i feel and these days pc has become my best friend?no complaints n no tensions.
the luxury of a sunday will end within hours and back to the hectic shedule of routine work.by the way,may i remind you,tomorrow is aayilyam n pournami.
we have our sarpakkavu in our tharavadu.and the nagas are so powerful.the sunrays never reached the thick forest.we were so scared to keep the lamp in the evenings........during day,we all cousins used tohave fun in the natural swings of tree branches...........
somewhere a jasmine is blooming for me.please do keep it .by the time i reach,the season may be over.the best gift anyone can give me is these white flowers.what an intoxication one gets........
always a late comer,i miss out the best moments ..,the best memories.........,the best friends.....
thnx a lot my little sweetie,for inspiring this lazy cheriyamma to make write something...friends,i read out my first to amma over phone.if amma approves,then no probs.for ur information,amma is the author of five books.my amma,my role model and my source of inspiration..........amma,i love you a lot.
now,with a heart brimmimg with love,anxiety and tenderness i want to sing..........''thamarakuruvikku thattamidu................''[by the way,my voice will cheat you as of a teen..........] ''loka samastha sukhino bhavanthu....''
to all who can strongly believe in my sincerity,promising a lot in store,
sincerely yours,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment