Thursday, April 2, 2009

FAITH AND BEING FAITHFUL....................



UNWINDING MY MEMORIES........................


month of april is full of happenings.............SRI RAMA NAVAMI, PAIKUNI UTHRAM[LORD AYYAPPA'S BIRTHDAY],HANUMAN JAYANTI,EASTER,VISHU...................and my birthday also falls in the second week .like a small child iam excited.it's not a big deal.but, a birthday is a birthday,na?may be due to my star[chothi],from childhood,i demand gifts!''chothi chothichu vangum.''

birthdays are the best and memorable being with our parents!it's more sacred!i want my birthday that way-less of celebrations and more of religious function!


often we feel low,depressed without a sound reason.looking at the sinking sun,my eyes are wet.i don't know,why.the loneliness,i enjoy!we all need space for ourselves!noone will claim ,the life is easy.but i'm sure,we can bounce back!the cause of distress is not permanent.let's keep on trying.we are forced to live with the losses in our lives.

for many days,i may not allow a tear drop to fall from my eyes,but these days at night i clutch my pillow and cry my heart out!

normally,i am a workaholic.i carry work home or i spend extra time in the office,i do my job with dedication just for my satisfaction!that way i make myself feel happy.praise is a basic human need.without this none of us give of our best.so,i give a pat on my back n tell myself,'' anu,you have done a wonderful job.keep it up.''

this scorching summer gets into my nerves!i need a break.next week many holidays are coming up.i just want to visit the tourist destination ,thambdi surla,a wonderful temple amongst the forset near a stream.my little star always used to describe this temple as a''must see''.i;m sure,it will be an experience that i'll cherish for a life time.

i am so grateful to my little star,maza n kishen for teaching me the first lessons of computer.now,i realise how patient they were!thus began my adventure in the world of computers.only in the computer class children became the gurus.i was eager to get started.when i learned something on my own,i was thrilled!my computer is no more a show piece.

then we had computer classes which were compulsory.slowly,but surely, i caught on.iam happy,nanda has taught amma the basic lessons of computer and amma checks the photos or reads my posts.great!no matter how old we are,a wiling spirit is capable of anything.

now iam happy that i can share my stories with the rest of the world.living in the present, iam going down the memory lane.i learn from the past and plan for the future.i hope,peace prevails.i can see the star that lights my way!we can't get what we want,so just balance between what you plan to get and what you just get.we are someone to be proud of!

looking at my speed in typing,now friends wonder,whether i have learned typing before!someone fondly calls me''the fastest finger!''

life is full of twists n turns.now i have started liking people just the way they are.thanks to you dear,i am no more stubborn that they should change their ways according to my wishes.now i have started appreciating the marvellous variety of human heart.

friends,let's make a lifelong habit of being more active. a few words of praise,an arm around the shoulder,a hug make a lot of difference.these are the words of affirmation and encouragement.be faithful to yourself n to others.i hope,we can enjoy the beauty of a day well lived!

the out of shape stranger stares at me in the mirror.but,i will not feel low.sitting around doing nothing will not be of any help.a small workout has to be planned.a leisurely stroll is of no use.i miss my tank in tharavadu,i miss my regular swimming.but tread mill is very good to burn a few calories.[i'm sure kishen will be very happy-i am enlightened atlast!]

HAPPY SRIRAMA NAVAMI TO ALL!let's have strong faith in GOD i'm sure ,prayers work wonders.only through prayers,we can rediscover our realm of tranquiliy.

i want to end this post on a happy note!iam your friend, sharing my thoughts with you......trust me.

and to you,

Har taraf samundar hai,kinara kyon nahim milta,

Woh kaham hai,koi mujhe bataao.........................

waiting for a shower,

it's anu signing off.....................

sasneham,


anu






No comments:

Post a Comment