Thursday, April 30, 2009

IN MY OWN WORLD







I MUST SAY..................


Today is the last day of APRIL,a month full of happenings,festivals and events.

my thoughts are always scattered.i can't focus on anything.i live in my own world,recollecting the childhood memories.the memories are so vivid,sparkling and endearing.

within days, i will be in chandra prabha.iam longing to hear the laughter of the leaves,listen to the whisper of blooming buds and see the cheerful old faces of my village.

i don't know whether the strong wind will scatter the mangoes for me.there are noone to run after the mangoes .
amma used to make mango jam-here it's called ,mangad-with the surplus yield of mangoes.one must enjoy the the magic of mangad.homemade stuff has acharm that we can't find in the market.

here,let me express my gratitude and love to all my friends and well wishers who gave me the support to write more posts who tried to improve my way of writing.it's human nature,everyone likes to be thanked.i appreciate your kind gesture.

i love to listen to the old songs which make us forget our worries.let's fill our life with magical,musical moments.

this is one of the morning greetings that i received.it brightens my day and i want to thank my friend whole heartedly.daily i receive warm greetings from him. i really feel touched.


many a time i could destress myself by writing a new post.

here tourists are enjoying the cool breeze of the beach.just one more month for you to land up here and catch the crashing waves for a splash of relief.

this is the best place to be in the scorching heat.enjoy the warm and pleasant holidays.

you can find the perfect combination of celebration through faith,festivity and fun.until the next feast comes along,your anu will be away.

when the whole world enjoys a holiday on may 1st,iam working.


when did we last dance in the rain?when did we last walk in the moonlit beach?friends,we are losing the beautiful moments of life.
but,i must tell you,at any age life can be begun again.it's never late.let's make up for the lost time.



friends,i feel lucky to have you in my life.[hey,hope my long absence won't put me in the fast-being-forgotten list of dear and near ones.

wishing one and all, a happy and cheerful may month,full of hopes and promises,

it's anu signing off.
i get excited at the sight of green fields,rivers and the beautiful scenery of our GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.

we will be crossing the tunnels at night.so,i won't be able to count the number like a child.and iam sure you must be knowing ,we have maximum number of tunnels in this route.

updating the event,
tomorrow is sample trichur pooram.and don't foregt to watch the live telecast of the famous trichur pooram on 3rd may.come to relive the traditions and celebrations.imagine,forty three sets of umbrellas!

what a wonderful sight!and the pooram exhibition awaits us with numerous stalls!


it's the most happening of the coming month.


before getting into konkan railways,


and for the last time to you,

kyo ye dil teri yaad me tadpta hai,
kyo tere tassvir me hi duba rehta hai..............

sasneham,

anu

No comments:

Post a Comment