Friday, April 8, 2011

Looking Out The Window At Spring...







As I peer out the window at Spring,


I see the butterflies everywhere. They


have come home for the Summer. The


flowers are blooming everywhere, and


their scent lingers in the air.










Oh my goodness, look at the young girl over


there. I wonder what she is looking at. Let's


take a closer look and see.








Well, would you look at that? She appears to have


found herself a caterpillar. A PINK caterpillar


at that. Oh my gosh, won't the PINKIES be


thrilled at this. Just wait until I share.












Oh the laughter is all around today. I see a young


man over there. He is inspecting something on 


that leaf. I think I will stroll over there and take


a closer look myself. Well what have we here?









Oh Lordy, Ms Beverly will be SO tickled.


It is a PINK grasshopper. I can't believe it.


This is a magnificent find for sure. I think


we should study this one for awhile.








Oh I am laughing so hard. Would


you look at that little face over


there? What can she see in the


garden. I must go over and take


a peek as well.








YIKES!!!! Is that ever scary? It has


SO many legs. It is PINK though, so


I know some gals that will love this


one, but only at a distance pleezzz.










Look over in the garden. I see a beautiful


fairy. What has she found over there. Let's


just stroll on over.








Oh she's found a butterfly? She is


SO pretty and she's PINK.  I just love


her. She has fluttered in just in time for


Pink Saturday. Oh doesn't she just take


your breath away?














Today I am joining:













Ms Beverly @How Sweet The Sound 
for Pink Saturday.






Please pop over and visit a few








of the other pinkiesI know








they would love to have you








stop by as well.













As always,


thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment