Friday, April 1, 2011

Pinks Peeking Out All Over In The Garden...






Welcome To My Garden...









Is this not the most
beautiful thing ever?
And just look at the


others beside it.








I know it isn't PINK,


but I think , SO


BEAUTIFUL.








The dianthus are coming in SO


gorgeously, I had to share them.


Notice the little reds popping in


as well? PINKS, PINKS, PINKS.










More bright pinks, and what?


Oh that is PINKIE, my


metal flamingo. I told DH


I do believe she is due for


another paint job. Can you


see her blue polka dots?


LOVE THEM.










I had to share my PINK
teapot planter.


The petunias smell heavenly.










I love this pot of petunias.
SO pretty.


I know they are purple,
but just 
look at the beautiful 


little PINK dragonfly on my flag,
and how about 
the
PINK flowers on the pot?


Oh did you notice my little ball


shaped solar light? I bought several.


They are so beautiful.










And I wanted to share
my Uncle Sam 
pot with you.
I think he is going to


need a new paint job this
year too. 
I made him last year,
and I just love 
him. The pots are
all wired together 
and I added
washers inside so he makes


noise when the wind blows him.










And lastly,


to make my garden in the


PINK...


My beautiful daughter, Heidi,


bought me this obelisk. I added


salvia to the bottom for my hummers,


and a vine in the top to climb and


cover. I SO love it. Can you see
that little strip of sunlight just
starting to peek around?














Today I am joining:









Ms Beverly @How Sweet The Sound 
for Pink Saturday.




Please pop over and visit a few






of the other pinkiesI know






they would love to have you






stop by as well.









As always,

thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment