Monday, March 2, 2009

AC Moore Event This Saturday!

Pop Art Poppy Necklace Set for AC Moore copyright Margot Potter 2009

Swingy Springy Earrings for AC Moore copyright 2009 Margot Potter
(Click on images to view close-up)

I’ll be making a special appearance at the Moorestown AC Moore in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey this coming Saturday! From 1-3pm we’ll be doing make it-take its featuring Beadalon® QuickLinks™ to make the Swingy Springy Earrings above. I’ll also have books to sell and sign. My lovely family will be there with me along with my dear friend Robin Beam (Director of Education for AC Moore.)

I’ll be teaching a class from 3:30-5:00 that evening. We’ll be making the saucy little Pop Art Poppy necklace and earring combo above using QuickLinks™, CRYSTALLIZED™-Swarovski Elements and these gorgeous ceramic poppy beads from the Blue Moon Beads Enchanted Planet™ line.

If you live in the area, please consider taking the class or stopping in to whip up a pair of earrings with me. I’d love to meet you!

Here's the address and phone number if you want to sign-up for the class. It's 25 dollars plus you have to purchase the pendant set. I will provide tools for use in the class, the rest of the materials and my witty repartee.

Moorestown AC Moore
1190 Nixon Drive
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
856-235-3880

Check back Wednesday for one last free project from Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed with a final giveaway!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment