Monday, March 23, 2009

Suspicion Marcasite Shows and Jamaica Pics!


Howdy Pardners!

I finally got pics posted from our trip in my Facebook Account.
Click here to go see! I’ve got two Suspicion Marcasite Anniversary Shows tomorrow at QVC. There won’t be much sleep in my world, but there’ll be lots of sparkle, spackle and perhaps a few funny moments! We’re going to have some really amazing new designs for your perusal and there will be anniversary pricing to boot. I don’t design this line, I’m the spokesperson and a consultant. My expertise as a former jewelry buyer and a collector of vintage along with my being a professional designer are the provenance I bring to this role. Being an Ambassador for the CYS CRYSTALLIZED™-Swarovski Elements initiative is a boost since we combine the marcasite with crystal in many of the pieces. If you’re up early or you work from home, tune in!

I won’t be back to the blog until Wednesday, so feel free to talk amongst yourselves while I’m away.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment