Friday, March 6, 2009

Top Secret


Illustration Copyright Enoch Bolles

I'm plugging away at samples for a new book query.

Unfortunately as I'm working on this query I can't show you a thing. Not a thing. Can't show you a thing until the book is sold and published. That's the way of it. I can't give it all away. A gal has to eat ya know!

There's also no guarantee this idea will sell. I think it's a unique enough concept that it's got legs, but it's a tough market right now. There are a LOT of jewelry making books on the shelves. Publishers aren't taking risks because they can't afford to. Even when the economy is booming, craft titles aren't exactly huge money makers. It's just another way to get your name out there and build your brand.

I'm also putting the kits together
for my AC Moore class in Moorestown, NJ tomorrow. This is the grand re-opening of the first AC Moore and the kick off for Craft Month, so it's a pretty big deal. If you live in the area, please consider stopping by for the make it take its or taking the class. I'd love to meet you!

Until tomorrow...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment