Saturday, March 21, 2009

MILE SUR MERA TUMHARA.........................



SUKHAMO DEVI.......................?

For so many days,i was carrying this title in my heart....right from college days,this popular song topped my favourite list.i pampered the lines in my heart.....the verse,the tune,the picturisation,the romance lift my spirits................repeatedly i love to hear this song.i feel great!it connects me with the inner self.it's a release for my emotions.

it's about my village ,kaveedu near guruvayoor.i can't procced without mentioning my ancestoral nalukettu.the vakappookkal on the way to my office remind me our pambin kavu.we had this tree.the pink feathery flowers are so cute. the nature is at its best at chandra prabha.the dragonflies n butterflies were the good indicators of the healthy ecosystem.the spectacle not to be missed in one's life.


the big pambinkavu took a major portion of the land.the swings were natural.we,the children used to play inside,it was so cool.i always prayed to NAGAS not to bite me before entering inside.we felt,we were in some other world.in summer,when we went to kamalalayam,the bed time stories told by achamma enriched our childhood.achamma took us to the wonderful world of nagamanikyam.when i watch,AADI PARA SHAKTI,the serial on nagas and nagamanikyam make me relive in my childhood.i cherish the fond memories of my achamma.my achan was the eldest son of the family.on each important days and events achan joined his loving amma n siblings.


losing this green cover meant the loss of many plants and animals.we woke up to the chirping of birds.nobody needed an alarm clock or mobile to wake up early morning.

i miss my home,my village,my plants and flowers.their absence leave a terrible vacuum.it's a different feeling.

manjusha, was my close friend of college.she was fair,tall and slim.she had long hair.she always got the second look.she was sincere and studious.i was so comfortable with her.we could share all the silly things of life.she used to come by bus.mohan met her in this bus journey.he was a journalist of a leading news paper.anyone would love her for the simplicity and innocent look.he believed strongly,they were made for each other.he was tall,dark and with sparkling eyes.
she felt,he was mr.right for her.

i used to read the wonderful poems he had written about her.when two hearts are in love,every moment will be enjoyable.he was simple and honest about his feelings.she was on cloud nine.they were often together mentally.manjusha was addressed as his madapravu.

but,often life doesn't turn out to be the way we want it to be or expect it .we are simply blind to life.we don't open our eyes and look at life in the true sense.

when the news was leaked,manjusha was under house arrest.there was no way to contact her as she stopped her studies half way.her brothers and parents saw it to that not even a collegemate entered their house.

i was feeling depressed,nooneelse could take her place.later,we came to know that she was married off to a software engineer in gulf.we were not invited and i could not see her later.

after so many years,i met mohan in city centre.it was a nice get together.we were leafing through the past.he was pretty miserable for the next few years.the most unfortunate happening was that he had resigned his job.in the middle of that,he turned to writing for comfort.he is a popular blogger,now.he finds relief in the hectic life schedule..mohan is well settled with a happy family.still when it was time to say bye,his message to manjusha was''sukhamo devi?''one must be wondering,what could be the reason for mohan to send communication all the way to dubai.but,guys,the mayilpeeli ippozhum manassinte edukalil manam kanathe olichirikkunu.

manjusha,if u happen to read this post,please contact me.if we knew,what what's in store,we will try to correct our way of life.this world would have been much a better place to live in.

who can forget the colourful life and the sweet moments ?the only thoughts that cross my mind and gives me insomnia these days are the carefree,romantic days of the college life.

actually,i was thrilled as if he had asked me that question[someoneelse used to ask me that very fondly.]now the priorities have been changed.time n tide waits for none. once the centre of the world was someonelese.words were never exchanged.we were never together. i remember the admiring looks and an attractive smile.the name doesn't matter.we never want words to dreams.it was the feeling,the untold,the unexpressed feeling.over and over again a dreamy romantic voice whispers...............''sukhamo devi?''i think,each one of us carry the unforgettable memories which bring a sweet smile to our face.

let's don't keep on apologising.let's do things for which we don't have to feel guilty.

and to me,


zindagi me pyaar hota hai zaroor,
per pana zaroori to nahim.

i hope,the whole script will be conceived differently.

and with all my love n prayers,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,KISHEN,DEAR.MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE LOVE,LONG LIFE,HEALTH N HAPPINESS IN LIFE!!!MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!

kishen's birthday is tomorrow-on sunday.i will be awake till midnight to phone n wish him.
kishen,so fast u have grown up!

wishing one and all, a peaceful weekend ahead,

it's anu signing off.

sasneham,
anu







No comments:

Post a Comment