Friday, May 8, 2009

Crafty Cabaret Carribean Cruise with Brini Maxwell and Margot Potter


I'm a little under the weather here, but it's nothing a course of antibiotics and more rest won't cure. Before I crawl back under the covers I have something exciting to share!

I'm thrilled to finally be able to announce our cruise! We've been working on this for months with Jim West and the folks from ScrapMap and it's taken amazing amounts of self restraint for me not to spill the beans...but...finally...I CAN! Follow
this link to read all about the Crafty Cabaret Cruise with your hostesses with the mostest(est) Style Network star Brini Maxwell and The Impatient Crafter Margot Potter!

We're going to entertain you with our sensational song stylings, share our style tips and tricks and help you get your craft on while we cruise the Carribean for eight fabulous fun filled days! Let us entertain you...let us...make you craft! Come along and join the crafty fun!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment