Thursday, May 7, 2009

Queen Barksalot Free Doggy Collar Project for Beadalon

Queen Barksalot Doggie Collar Copyright 2006 Margot Potter for Beadalon


Beadalon is posting a ton of new free projects on their website! This is a fancy occasion mixed media doggie collar I created for them a couple of years ago, it has a most fabulous matching leash that's going up on the site later this week. Follow this link to get the instructions. Let's face it, this would look just as cool on a person as it would on a dog. You don't have to tell anyone it's really a dog collar. I think my family might insist that Queen Barksalot is an apt title for me.

Snark.

My straw pile increased exponentially this past week so I'm afraid I must away and spin, spin, spin the straw into gold. Rumplestiltskin has been MIA forfreakin' ever, that nasty little troll. If you see him, you can tell him I've got a few choice words reserved for him.

Ah, if only there really were magical studio helpers willing to work for sparkles! Until next time...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment