Saturday, May 16, 2009

IT'S RAINING..............................















































16th may,2009

saturday

7p.m


FOR THE COOL RAINDROPS
it's raining in trichur.
the much awaited rain,the cool showers........let the trees get wet,let more buds bloom............i am thrilled.
we must be in the real mood to enjoy the changing seasons!love should be in the air.peaceful our mind must be .in our fast paced everyday life,time flies at the wink of our eyes.other than stress and tensions nothing else people have to share!we can be little more organised and manage our time.
i have kept the window of the room opened, so that i can feel the raindrops falling from the roof.my heart fills with joy!it started raining heavily.away from parties,fun and frolic i enjoy the shower.
something more beautiful about today,other than the butterflies flying,flowers blooming,birds chirping,leaves turning,clouds passing,wind dancing,children laughing.................,

the most beautiful thing about this day ................
my dearest friend made me feel,
life can still be better,
with more patience and love,
and to let me know that
distance is not a problem for holding two minds together,
life will be always beautiful,
as,''beauty lies in the beholder's eyes'',
we have to change our attitudes,
and our prayers will be heard.
now when the night is getting darker,i think of you my friend.today is the special day, when you made me feel friends are like diamonds to be kept close to our hearts,i want to dedicate a few beautiful lines for you[it's from my collections].
''God picked up a flower and
dipped it in dew drops,
and lovingly touched it,
which turned into u,
and then HE gifted it to me,
and said,
THIS FRIEND IS FOR YOU''!

and i'm sure with friends like you anything is possible.

and now i know you, my friend,
sometimes,i get hurt,
it's alright,i have no doubt,
millions of thanks for being kind and thougtful,
for your invaluable support
and for all the blooming moments.




it's anu signing off...............




may GOD fill your heart with gladness to cheer!

celebrate the day and be happy,
you are the reason for my smile,today.

let the night be longer,
i have peaceful thoughts,
you are the priceless gift to me!
this post is my second gift to you!


sasneham,
anu








No comments:

Post a Comment