Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear Margot


Dear Margot,

I just picked up your book Beyond the Bead and I LOVE IT!!!!! It has been a long time since I bought a book and have been SO inspired!!! I have been crafting for the past two days and can't stop!!!! (I don't even want to go to work tomorrow!!!) I love the fact that your projects are easy to do and don't cost a lot of money. That is my kind of crafting! Once again, THANK YOU!!! I love your work!!!!! Brainstorming my next project,

Stacy Clayton : )

Thank you Stacy! You made my day. In light of Stacy's predicament, I've created a form letter anyone can present to the boss if they need to take a day or more off for a Beyond the Bead craftsravaganza.:

Dear (insert your boss's name here)

Please excuse (insert your name here) from work today. She/he purchased my new book Beyond the Bead. I had no idea when I wrote this book the power it might have to inspire binge crafting marathons. Do forgive. (Insert your name here) is not the least bit responsible for her/his need to craft beyond the bounds of decency or the regular work week.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Hopefully (insert your name here) will be able to return to work fully crafted out in the near future, but it make take up to three full days to experience crafty saturation.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Warmest regards,
Margot Potter
The Impatient Crafter™
'Impatient, Imperfect and Impetuous, a craft expert for the rest of us'


I'm giving away one signed copy of each of my new books Beyond the Bead and Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed along with some super studio swag in celebration of their most auspicious sales figures. Leave any old comment here and I'll select a winner next Tuesday.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment