Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day to my American readers! A heartfelt and sincere thank you to all of the brave men and women who fought (and many of whom died) for our freedom. My greatest dream is that one day, the human race will look back at the brutality, futility and absurdity of war and wonder how we ever participated in such madness.

"Imagine all the people...living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us. Then the world will live as one." John Lennon

On a totally unrelated note...stay tuned for my first installment in my series on DIY flip-flops starting this week! I'll announce the winner of last week's contest tomorrow, today I'm taking the day off.

Love
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment