Saturday, February 5, 2011

Are You A Reason To Smile?

5th February,2011
Saturday
Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!
The day was hectic.Submissions and more demands.The next week also is not going to be very attractive.May be I shouldn't think about work all the time.I have to think about enjoying life too.In today's hectic life we forget to savor small pleasures while we make big plans.
Friends do help a lot in de stressing.They reach us by mails,calls,sms and chat messages.We are lucky if we have someone to communicate with.And that doesn't need efforts.Even strangers are quick to extend helping hands.At times from somehwere a smile quickens our heartbeat and signalls hope .Someone reaches us to get over our sorrows and heal the wounds.He/she is called a Friend  who makes us live every minute of our lives with love,happiness,grace and gratitude.
''Being there'' is the best way to express our care and love.Thanks a lot for the beautiful flowers,loving chats and deep concern.Thanks a bunch for the patient hearing.Friend,you mean a lot to me.
Even now when I am writing this post,your presence is a valuable gift for me.I dedicate this close-to -heart post to you,my friend!:)
I really enjoy watching the Tamil movie-M.Kumaran,the son of Mahalakshmi-chatting with my friend, I am writing this post.:)Cool!Hey,Nadiya Moithu is rocking in this movie!Even after years she looks so young and energetic.
''Many people will walk in and out of your life,but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart''.
And today just let me pen down the thoughts about my friend.
Right now I feel like to be with my friend
Who knows me so well.
It's a cool and beautiful evening..
The sea shore is so inviting....
And I would like to go for a long walk
Enjoying the cool breeze that brushes my hair
Holding hands in hands with my friend.
It's fun listening to the music of waves
The creaking cry of a gull.
I love the sound of soft rasp of drifting sand,
The tiny wind -whispering in the grasses...
Picking up  a handful of sand
And letting it stream between my fingers give joy.
Writing down my worries on the sand,
I am so sure the beautiful waves take care of them!
Please give a try at the next chance!
My friends,the tides teach us patience.
Let this evening pass very slowly.
I am so excited that you are with me
And beside me as the day ends.
I am so touched by your miraculous quality in your attitude  and words.
What a priceless gift to get,
It takes away my breath!
I just don't want to miss my friend.
He is humorous and there is eagerness in his eyes.
These  are the beautiful and exciting moments
That we are going to cherish forever!
You know,''A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out''.
               Walter Winchell
Thank you,God for giving me this beautiful night!
Friends,it's time for you to make a call.You are the reason for someone's smile.trust me.:)
Wishing you a relaxing evening,
And a wonderful Sunday,
Reminding you once again.
'Being there' is the ultimate expression of good friendship.
I am eager to know now,
Am I the reason for your smile?:)
Sweet Dreams and Good Night.
  It's Anu signing off..........
                            Sasneham,
                                         Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment