Monday, February 21, 2011

A Stroll In The Gardens and A Winner...







Today I took a little stroll through the gardens.


I so enjoyed the fragrant smells from the 


beauties that smiled back at me. This is one


of the bowls poolside, and a small glimpse of


the angel that guards this flower bowl.










Just look at the smile on the faces of these pansies?


I could hear them laughing as I wandered about.


I think they were having a party with the sun today.










And can you smell the petunias? Oh they are just 


gloriously happy today. Even my humming birds


were out and about, but sadly to fast for me to


capture a photo. Another day perhaps?










Can you smell them better now?










Even my snapdragons are out in bloom. They love


our Phoenix sun. It has rained off and on for two


days here, so today all are happy to see the sun.










And for the Winner of my CSN giveaway.


I take you:



Ms Tete, you have won my giveaway.


If you have not had the pleasure of meeting


Tete, you must click on her blog title above


and go and visit her. She will SO delight you.


Magic happens Beyond the Garden Gate.





Tete, please get in touch with me via
e-mail. As soon as I get the code from
CSN, you will be going shopping.





I thank each of you for participating
in my CSN giveaway.


I am working on a sewing project
that I am going to be giving


away in March, so be watching.
You won't want to miss this


one. Believe me, it's a beauty.





As always,


thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment