Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Does Your Heart Say?

9th February,2011
Wednesday
Dear Friends,
       Good Evening!
It was not just another happy,carefree,fun-filled day for me.Clients are different and some are so difficult to handle.We try our level best to bring out the best in our clients.We believe in ,''Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier''.Someone turned out to be really happy and here is the proof.:)
Today's post is based on a mail received from one  such client.
''Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not, really depends on how you look at it.
Take up all your courage
and do something your heart tells you to do
so that you may not regret not doing it later in your life.''

  T aking a deep breath in and a deep breath out,
Today in this lovely evening
Let me listen to  my heartbeats carefully.
You can hear all those whispers....
  I trust you more than me;
You are the light in my life.
You've changed my world by magical words.
Please don't walk away from my life.
You've driven my nightmares away...........
I've just started living my life,
Don't tell me about right and wrong
You are the kind and priceless gift of my life..
Whoever you are,I am thankful to you!
There is no turning back.....
I am enjoying your compnay
I am feeling the cool and refreshing breeze,
You have given colours to my dreams.
Tears are formed in my eyes...
My heart tells to be with you...
Hope you will let me in....
Please accept my invitation on 14th evening,
I just want to have a memorable day in my life!
Waiting for your favourable reply......
                                  Lovingly yours,
                                   ............................
Now my dearies.........
Here  I do look for a solution...
Whether the head should rule the heart
Or the heart should should rule the head?:)

I really wish for some cool drizzles now.....

Wishing you a wonderful and beautiful night,
It's Anu signing off........
                             Sasneham,
                                       Anu








No comments:

Post a Comment