Friday, February 18, 2011

Margot Potter for Jewel School: Lovey's Delight

Lovey's Delight Copyright Margot Potter for Jewel School

It's that time once again for a FAB free project for JTV's Jewel School! This is inspired by one of my icons, Lovey Howell from Gilligan's Island. Now don't get me wrong, I adored Ginger and MaryAnne, but Lovey was one of a kind. I'm also a huge fan of Lilly Pulitzer frocks, so you can see where this is all heading...

...yes, Madge is dreaming of her tropical retirement haven yet again.

Follow this link
to get instructions for this strung, wired and wrapped island friendly project.

Until next time, I'll be in a hammock in a ridiculously large sun hat and Lilly shift sipping tasty beverages from a pineapple served by a cabana boy.

Huzzah!

Cheers,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment