Friday, February 11, 2011

Is It That Time Already?

Oh no...It Can't Be.
Is It Already Valentine's Day?

What to Share With You...



A single rose?
A reflection of my heart?
Surrounded by the ripples of love.


Or Two Roses?
The scent so elegant,
It sweeps you away with romance.



Maybe a bouquet of many?
Each rose a year of love,
Each petal a memory,
Tucked safely inside.


Even frosted,

The rose remains beautiful,
For my Many friends surrounded
By snow and cold.
Still speaks of love.



Sunday I will be sharing a little
love with you. I am going to be
having a CSN giveaway. So be
watching. A little gift from me to you.


I am linking up for
"Pink Saturday"
Hosted by
Ms Beverly @


How Sweet The Sound.


As always,

thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment