Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Is In The Air...

Yes, Love Is In the Air.
It's Everywhere We Look.


Who Would Have Thought?
A WonderFURR Heart...



Even in the Coldest Climates,
LOVE is Everywhere You Look.
And Some Places Your Would
Never Think To Check.

Does This Penguin Say

"LOVE"?

I think he is the

KING of LOVE.


And the Little Furr Ball Here?
He is definitely a "ROMEO."
I wonder where JULIET is?


And If You Look in This Barnyard,
Do You See LOVE?
It's As Clear AS:
BLACK AND WHITE.



And I Would Say,
This Little Heart is
PURRfect. Yes purrfect
in LOVE.



WHOOOO would not LOVE
this little Barn Yard Face?

WHO I ask you?



And if you STRETCH a little,
Just look at the Heart I made,
And you will SEE the little
heart that God made. Yes
he did on this precious Long
Necked Lovely.



OH LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

OH LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

I hope you are finding love,
in your air wherever you are.


As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so LOVE to call home.
Country hugs and
SO Much LOVE,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment