Sunday, February 20, 2011

Country Wings Goes To Mardi Gras...







It has always been a dream of mine.


To go to New Orleans and visit


during the Mardi Gras.







Even "Love Is" couldn't 


agree today.


(Joining Marydon @


Blushing Rose for Monday


LOVE IS.)


SO:










My Dear Friend Cindy
Who Happens To Be From 


The New Orleans Area,


Brought Mardi Gras To Me.


(Cindy is an artist and a


Newspaper Writer.) 










Oh I was so excited.


A beautiful package arrived.
I opened it to find the following.








Look at the beautiful beads. Oh my gosh.


I was so over the top thrilled. They are 
SO beautiful. And look at this gorgeous tag


Cindy also created for me.


Here look a little closer with me.








Is it not exquisite? Oh I love the mask.


Let's Get The Party Started.


Just look at the detail.










And if that wasn't enough to party about,


Just look at this beautiful tag.


My little heart went pitter patter.
Even has a little key.
Stamped with such LOVE.










I am just so tuckered out.
I have beads and coins and masks.
I had no idea so much was involved


In going to Mardi Gras.










This beauty is in Cindy's Etsy shop.
I fell in love with this one.


Her Miraculous Medallion Key 


Necklace. Yes I believe in Miracles.










And what about this one?


A Guardian Angel Necklace.





If you haven't met Cindy, click here.


It will take you to her blog and there


you will find a link to her Etsy Shop.
She has Fairy Wish tags and


French Inspired Journals. Such


Beautiful creations.





 


And come closer


I will share a little secret with you.


The beauty Fairy Wish above,


Got Cindy chosen as a


Featured Artist for


Creating Vintage Charms 
For the Spring Issue.


I am SO thrilled for her.





Please stop by and give


Cindy some Blogger Love.





As always,


Thank you for stopping by,
My little piece of heaven,


Here in the desert,


That I so love to call home.


Country Hugs and SO much love, 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment