Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Cold Is It At Your Home Today?

Were you running late for work?
Opened the door to run out and
get the car warmed up,
And find you can't get out
of the house? I'd say:
BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.



Or did you run outside to start

your car and possibly find this?

I'd say Oh:

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.



Maybe you were driving on

in to work, and pulled up to the

stop sign and saw this. Oh

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.



If it's cold outside, and you're snowed inside.

Try putting on your favorite warm,

snuggly socks. Kick your feet up, and visit

a few blog Sista's. I'm sure there are quite

a few of you snowed in today.



Brew yourself a nice cup of hot tea.

Cranberry is my favorite. It will warm

you up inside and open those sinuses

so you can breath again.



And you can always snuggle up with a buddy.

Nothing like a snuggle buddy on a cold morning

across this BIG country of ours.



It is a cold 36 degrees here in Phoenix this
morning.
I know, I know don't whine, but I

moved to the desert for warmth, and I don't

even own a coat. I have never needed one,

but I got to tell ya, this morning I needed one.

We are looking at cooler temps for the next

few days gals. Cold, COLD and COLDER.
I

hope you are all safe and warm this morning.

Drop me a line and share your temps with me.


As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment