Friday, February 4, 2011

What Is Behind Door Number 1?

Good Morning My Friends.
Ms Country Wings here.
Today I am taking you on
a tour. Yes that's right a Tour.
We are going to tour some of
the finest PINK doors you have
ever seen. So please come on along
with me, as I guide you through a
Wooden Pink Share Today.


Now as we pull up to the curb on this one.
Just look at the pretty little pink, yes there
it is peeking out from behind these gorgeous
mushroom shaped trees. Does this say fairytale
or what? I love the white picket fence. That
pink door is the element of surprise to this
home. I wonder who lives here? Do you see
the horse head hitching post out front?


Look out. Lions ahead and roaring at that.
Love this shade of pink. The colors of the
flowers really make the door pop. Is this one
not gorgeous? I love the shiny brass kick plate
on the bottom of the door as well. It really
adds an element of surprise in color.


Oh My Gosh Marydon. Sis this one is for you.
Just look at this barn door. It is PINK. I really
did some searching for this one. I know you
love pink. Is it not beautiful? If this door could
only talk, can you imagine the tales it could share?
I know how you love history sweet Sis.



Oh my, a breath of fresh air. Just look at the shade
of pink this one has. It even has a mail slot. I
have always wanted a mail slot, then I wouldn't
have to hoof it to the curb every day. This
owner loves lions too, they have a lion door
knocker.
I simply adore the 4 paned
window above. I know it lets in the most incredible
morning light each day. How pretty this is.



Next up on the tour is this one.
Just look at the texture on this baby. I love the
diamond shaped center with all the grooves
working away from it. The little sky light to
the side of the door, would let just enough
light in to light the hallway each morning.
Almost a shade of mauve and it has such an
antique look about it. So pretty.


This is an Ace for sure. Just look at this
color combination of the soft pink with black.
It really makes this door way. I have to admit
I have never seen an archway quite like this.
Just look at how the stones were layed above
the archway in much the same shape. Someone
did a lot of work on this entryway. Yes, I say
a definite Ace of Diamonds on this one.



Oh my would you look at this pink?
The door is padlocked? What could be
inside? And who is JR, and why did they
leave a kiss in 2002? I would love to know
what is locked behind this door. Such a
gorgeous pink shade of color.



And lastly, this little pink door, is for a Fairy that
lives in the garden. She even has a jewel on her
door. I know it must glitter in the sun. I love the
2 shades, and just look at the tiny doorknob. Oh
Tobi, I am sure one of your fairies would love a
door like this. How precious.


I am linking up for
"Pink Saturday"
Hosted by
Ms Beverly @

How Sweet The Sound.



As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment