Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SABKA JEEVAN HI BAN JAAYE MADHUVAN.....

2nd February,2011
Wednesday
Dear Friends,
             Good Evening!I wish all of you a wonderful February! So fast,the first month of the New Year has already gone.My New Year Resolutions...My God!Gone with the wind?Nah...Still working on them.:)
''Wish I may,wish I might,
Make someone hapy today
With words I say and songs I play
To God,I pray,to God I say,
Take good care of my friends today''.

Today I would like to share a beautiful forward with you based on proverbs.I am sure you will enjoy and will carry the valuable lessons home.

''He who fails to understand a look will not be able to understand a long explanation''.

Let's learn to look at the eyes and see the expressions.Just one look can convey the whole lot of feelings and mood.


''If you fall seven times,get up eight times''.
I know ,it is not easy;still we can.Lots of positive thoughts,inspiration and encouragement help us to get up and live our life.Never give up.

''Patience is a tree with bitter roots and sweet fruit''.
For the sweet fruit we can tolerate the bitterness of roots.They support us.Let us be patient.

''Pining about the past is like chasing the wind''.
''The past should be used as a trampoline and not as a couch''.
It is difficult to forget the post.but time heals the wounds.Life must go on.Let us surrender our sorrows at the Lotus Feet Of God.
Then why can't we give a try?

''The world will make way for a man who knows where he is going''.
So,let us choose the right path to reach our destination.There are no shortcuts to success.

''Since there is  nothing  more precious than time,there is no greater than generosity than giving it away''.
Let us spare our time to listen to the sorrows of our friends and the needy and to wipe their tears.

So,then cheers!Let your life be like a garden full of fragrant and enchanting flowers!You are in my thoughts and prayers!:)
Let your life be more beautiful....
Wishing you a beautiful night with sweet dreams,
It's Anu signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment