Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tare Zameen Per

24thFebruary,2011
Thursday
Dear Friends,
  Good Evening!
                            It's a fine and pleasant evening!
I am busy with work but there is not much stress...or I don't allow stress to affect me badly.I find happiness and  cheer in and around.
Exams are fast approaching and educational counselling is of great importance now.We have to encourage students and instil confidence in them.Praise works wonders.Children love to be appreciated.We must respect them and teach them to respect themselves.When they live with acceptance they start making friends and they love life.
It's not easy to handle children who don't have proper background like educated parents and good social cirle to move around.
The other day I had a missed call.When I called the number,my little client Vikhyat picked up.His father was out of station and the balance was only for one rupee.He was free to use mobile in his father's absence.Whenever I leave for hometown he keeps me updated about the happenings.It's a bond of love and trust.I know he loves me a lot,but I should talk about cricket,world cup and cricketers!And the is one last game I know to talk about!:)
I do take newspapers for my little clients and they are so excited to see the sports page.They start telling me stories of their favourite players.
Vikhyat loves showing me the monkeys jumping from the treetops to the tiled roof.Now the topic starts,how fast they run and all other related details.It's fun watching the monkeys jumping up and down..
Latest fim songs are always on his lips and I must say,he sings so well.I join him and encourage him.
The other day I was trying to teach something important and gave him a topic to write down.That is the last thing he would do!In between he came to me and whispered.......''you look  so nice when you leave your hair!''I could not help smiling and replied...''Tell your Mom to leave her hair''.
EverydayI am  thinking on new ways to make him understand how important  education is!:)
The other day I had a mail.It was from my little friend,Mohit who had left station due to his dad's transfer.He wants to convey,he is missing a lot... A reply assuring my love and care would have made him happy.
Now I can never forget a cute little face of a five year old boy.I used to meet him once a week and used to ask his name.I do forget names and numbers and I always had to ask him again and again.He must have been  fed up.Next time when I asked his name,he told,''What is the use of telling you, my name?Next week you will ask again''.:)I was so embarassed.....We should never underestimate these cute little friends.
Ankit spent his pocket money and bought me a beautiful black bracelt...I was so touched by his kind and loving gesture....
I was so upset when little Keiv brought the newspaper to show his beloved Dad's photograph in obituary column....the boy was lost and sad...I had to search for words to comfort him.
Girls always talk about their dolls and new dress or the new dance number they have learnt...But they are willing to learn..They pay attention...
Here are some of the ways and methods I adopt.....
I give tunes to small devotioanl songs and make them pray....
Make them undesratnd prayers do wonders in life....
To be grateful to God for all blessings!
Direct small skits for them....
And help them discover themselves....
Organise competitions in different events
Thus help them to explore and discover..
Show movies like Baby's Day Out
And make them laugh and be happy...
To have role models and to dream high..
To behave properly and be the pride of their parents...
To love and respect elders and seek their blessings...
Giving chances to address a larger group
And make them remove stage fear and instil confidence!
Giving children's magazines to read
And to widen the horizon of imagination...
Taking them for field trips and nature walks...
Thus helping them to love nature......
Narrating stories with voice modulation and actions
Reciting catchy poems and songs...
Celebrating festivals and important days,
Thus helping to be proud of our culture...
Asking their valuable suggestions
In organising programmes....
Sharing lunch and teaching to be kind.....
I am so grateful to these wonderful friends
They make my moments happy and memorable...
And now I am going to learn  cricket...
To talk about the sixers and wickets!:)
Then watch the excitement in the twinkling eyes!
My cute little friends make me smile
And bring new hopes and dreams!
They teach me new things everyday!
I am so happy in their company!
Kids are bundle of fun,knowledge and talents
They must be moulded with love and care!
Friends,love and express your love to kids...
They are Tare Zameen Per!
Please remember my young friends,
Who are going to appear for board exams
You will be always in my prayers!
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing night,
It's Anu signing off..........
                                   Sasneham,
                                           Anu








No comments:

Post a Comment