Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma...

My little Fairy Friend and I
Wanted to share a special occasion
with you. Tomorrow February 1st
Is Momma's Birthday. It's a secret,
but she is going to be celebrating her:
So Momma, Here is your cake.

Covered in yellow roses,
Just for you. A wonderful
white cake with butter cream
frosting, your favorite.



And I think for the occasion, we
shall have 75 balloons to release in
the air, and watch them sail away
into the clouds. We can dream about
where they might take you for your
birthday.



We could add little notes
to each one, with your address,
and maybe if they are found, the
person who finds
it will send you
a birthday card and let us
know
how far you traveled for your
birthday. What do you think Momma?


This is my sweet Momma, when she
visited in November. Isn't she beautiful?
I love you Momma.



Momma this is you and I

A mirror image of each other.

I love you SO much.



Now if we only had time for tea.

When I moved away from Oklahoma
almost 26 years ago now, Momma and
I always said if we only had time for tea.
We loved sitting and having tea for two.

We would solve all the worlds problems
in an afternoon, and share SO much laughter.
I miss those days immensely. When I go
home to visit, we have many teas together.
It is our special time,

Momma and Me,
Time for Tea.


I've invited all of our friends Momma.
All here to wish you a Happy Birthday,
And give you SO much love. I wish I was
there, but a virtual hug will have to do.
Just know that I love you with all my
heart. Your Baby Girl, Sherry


As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and SO much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment