Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 7th - Happy Birthday Heidi Girl...







32 years ago today, we had this special date together my precious daughter. Your name chosen from the first book Grandma Zada ever gave to me. "Heidi" I told her then, if I ever have a little girl, her name is going to be Heidi. As soon as I looked at your precious little face, I knew you were her. The little girl of my dreams. Grandma Zada was so pleased.












You grew so fast my precious girl. So fast. I loved putting your hair up in a little pony tail, your Dad called you "Pebbles", from the Flinstones cartoon.








You twirled for almost 6 years before we moved to Phoenix. You were one of the Proud Thunderbirds. This was not all of your medals, just a few that you were able to carry for the Tri-State parade. (Heidi's twirling corp, danced to Uptown Girl, thus the reason I chose this song for her birthday. Memories for Heidi and I. We spent many Saturdays at contests and presentations.)








I love this picture of you and our precious Great Dane, Yoda. She adored you, and the two of you had the best time together. Your smile and giggle are so contagious sweetie. They just melt my heart.








And today, look at you. You will be graduating from college soon, you are a beautiful woman, a fantastic Mom and as cute as a button. I am so proud of you sweet girl. You are everything I dreamt you would be and more. I love you Sweet Girl of mine. I so love you.








A bouquet of balloons. We can't have a birthday without letting a few balloons go. We are always anxious to see if we get a card back to see how far they actually travel. Maybe someone will find one of them this year.


 




A bouquet of roses for you sweet girl. They are almost as sweet as you.






And ofcourse a beautiful cake to share with all of our blogger friends. Please help yourself to a piece. We hope you like it. It sure smells good. Love that buttercream frosting. Have a seat and visit with our other bloggers for awhile.








Heidi Girl, I hope you have a beautiful birthday. Here is to many, many more to come and ALL the happiness in the world. I love you sweetie.



As always sweetie(s), thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment