Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big News! Glad Tidings! Late Day Post!

What the what?!  Madge is sneaking in a stealth post today.

Yes, yes I am.

I woke up this morning and drove with trepidation and terror to face my CPA.  A crazed woman in an SUV almost killed us on the way there when she suddenly decided she had to change lanes and we needed to evaporate to accommodate her. Ergh.  I was quite certain we'd have a huge tax bill to face come April 15th and I was girding my loins for the bad news.  Imagine my surprise to find out that there was no huge tax bill at all.  I screamed out, "I LOVE YOU!" to my accountant and my daughter heard me in the lobby...where everyone was having a good chuckle at my expense.


I came home to discover more good news!  My Fiskars TV webisode I shot last year in Orlando at CHA Summer is LIVE!  Not only do I show you how to make the very cool Somewhere in Time necklace shown above...but they are giving away a fabulous prize package!  GO SEE!  GO WIN!  BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!


The magnanimous and magificent Mark Montano of While You Were Out and 10 Years Younger fame is a new friend and I couldn't be more thrilled.  He is without question one of the nicest and most down to earth TV people I know.  Today I found out that he posted a link to this little old blog in his Top Ten Blogs for Inspiration post over at Craft Gossip Indie Crafts!  Wow!  Thank you, Mark!  They're giving away a signed copy of his brilliant new Big Ass Book of Home Decor...so GO SEE!  GO WIN!

COME BACK SATURDAY FOR YOUR WEEKLY CRAFTY LINK LOVE!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment