Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Treasure's From Miz Mollye's Bunny Swap...






I was so excited when I heard that Mollye @ Down Home With Mizmollye...Shezadoozey  was having a Bunny Swap. Now I wasn't sure if we were swapping bunnies or what, but if Mollye was leading it, I knew I wanted in on the swap for sure. I had so much fun!  Now for reasons that couldn't be foreseen, my bunny swap partner had to withdraw, so Mollye to the rescue. She adopted me. Yes, she sure did. I have never been showered so sweetly with love. Good Golly Miz Mollye, thank you, thank you. Let's take a look at what was in my box.








Here is a picture of some of the beautiful items at a distance. Keep on scrolling so you can see a little more in detail.








Look at this precious little baby girl dress and booties. It came hanging on a twig. It will be hung on the wall as such too. It is just so darn stinkin cute. I love it Mollye, and I thought I was getting an Easter dress this year.








And just take a gander at this Easter Bonnet. Is it not the cutest thing ya ever saw? Mollye you are priceless sweetie, just priceless.







The front of my scrapbook from Miz Mollye. Even has a little purse.







The back of the little scrap book. Look at this little person. She has a sculpted face, ribbon arms, a triangle body, legs made from beads, and little keys for her feet. She adorns the back of my book. Love it.








"Live a Good Life". Just one of the many pages in this precious book, that was handmade for me, by Miz Mollye. I need to go spend some time with her to learn some of these beautiful crafts. Molly just so beautiful.








Look at this precious, recycled kitchen jar. Mollye painted the lid, added some ostrich feathers and a butterfly, and added the sweetest little chipboard baby with wings that you have ever seen. I love it. She also added a precious little charm that says, "The little guy." L-O-V-E, Love it...








I have got to tell you, Miz Mollye is like the energizer bunny she just keeps on going, and going, and going... Take a look at this precious box. It has flowers all over it, and sealed (maybe Mod Podge), with a precious label that says "Friends". Yes, it has a little girl inside peering out through the cellophane window. Just precious. Oh Mollye I will be thinking of you in every room I go into, as I have shared the wealth in each room of mine.








And just look at this beautiful little matchbox that has been covered in paper. Has a little pie piece from a board game, and a precious tassel made from a large bead and some little ones hanging from it. Even has the title "Baroness" on the box top.








This little Easter jar was filled with candies, but being a diabetic, the grandkids quickly emptied it, and as you can see I have now filled it with gold fish, which is legal for me. I love this jar, Mollye painted my name on it for me. Thank you Mollye...








This is the last of the pieced from the box I wanted to share. Mollye gave me her heart. Isn't this just the cutest thing? A cloth heart with lace, buttons, and I believe a beautiful earring for bling. It also has a precious wire handle to hang it from.








Let me tell you Mollye, you are an Easter Angel. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the most beautiful Easter Box of gifts ever. I love it. You have made me feel pretty darn special. Many hugs and kisses to you sweet friend. Please click on the link above and go and say hello to Mollye and see the links for the other 24 ladies that participated. One of us just may inspire you to create.





As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment