Monday, April 5, 2010

A CHANCE TO BLOOM IN ALL HUES!

5th,April,2010

Monday

7 p.m







Dear Friends,

Good Evening!It's too hot and just can't concentrate on work.I feel like lazing around the sensuous beach of this wonderful state,marvelling at the breath taking beauty of the sea,sand and sun.It's so nice to spend the morning hours in the tranquil beach.You can spend the days at Mandrem beach or Sweet Lake near Arambol.Music is laways here to cheer up one's soul.

Generally,people love being held;specially when we feel low,specially when love is in the air.The soft wet touch on your eyes,when you lie down.We do have reasons to smile and enjoy.Even closing my eyes,I can see the sparkle in the eyes,feeling the hot breath.It is natural.We all need each other.We take efforts to heal the hurt.

I see the green jewels that sparkle with the secrets of life,

for which I will not dare to put a price!

Dreams light up my life,
With sunshine,moonbeams and stars so bright.

Life is the best gift God has ever gifted to mankind.
You are my priceless treasure,
Of the world around who gives me such pleasure!
Realising your presence makes a lot of difference,
Accepting the truth with a smile,
I keep travelling through the green thick woods!

Be it the little blade of grass,the huge banyan tree,the tiny sparrow or just you and me.We are all unique in our own way.So,across the globe the christians celebrated Easter,giving the gift of hope for future.Friends,God created us with some special purpose and He has a beautiful plan for us.

In the midst of our busy lives,

I really hope,we have enough time to sit back and relax.



When you don't have to do anything,

Friends,please try to realise;

What a gift is your life,

Not just for you,

But for all those who love you!

Many a times,the smallest of things will bog us down,our temper runs high and unknowingly we lash at the ones who care for us.words ones said can never be taken back.Next time before you
fire back,have patience and remember love is stronger than anger.Next time if our plans are not going in our way,believe me, God has greater plans for us.Make your life the greatest gift and the world will admire you.I am not embarassed to accept my ignorance now.I am more open to learning now.We must remember,




''I will pass through this life but once,

Anything that I can do or any

Kindness that I can show to my fellow men,

Let me not defer or neglect it,

For I shall not pass this way again.''

Etienne de Grellet

These lines make me humble.I pray to God to give you loads of happiness,good health,warm cheer and plenty of hugs always!

Let us charm the world by love and sharing.Let us brighten the darkened lives,soften the rude and let us make sunshine of peace in stormy places.Let us spread our fragrance to all we meet as we give while we live and in doing so,we will,indeed live intensely.

''Like each flower that opens in spring,

Like winter's long,harsh abuse,

Life each dawn is a renewal

A chance to bloom in all hues''.

It's Anu signing off..........

Today,I don't know, why I am getting emotional;may be I am aware that our time on earth is just a blink of our eyes,but the consequences of it will last forever.So,let us give and forgive.I am laughing at myself and chasing the stresses away.

Yeh duniya hai bahut badi
Tum kaham ,kaham pata nahim,

Ek talaash mein nikala hoon,

Milogi tum ya nahim!

Wishing all of you a beautiful and relaxing night,
Praying that we wake up to the wonder,
Of life's wonderful web that goes beyond all borders,
Just informing you that there is no time to wait,
Nor to waste or leave the future to the fate!

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.We all wear masks and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.

'My love for you is a journey,
starting at forever,
And ending at never''.

Love asks me no questions
And gives me endless support''.
Reminding you Anu loves you sincerely,
Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment