Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Hoppin By ...






Sweeties! I just wanted to hop by and say "Hi", and wish you a Hoppy Thursday!!










Play a few tunes for you as I rock in my favorite chair. (Love the banjo. Betcha didn't know that about me.) Good Old Country Music. Sit with me a spell.








When the burden has been to heavy,
You have carried me through the pond of murk.
I love you for it. Truly I do.









When I kissed that frog to get my BEST friend her handsome prince. I know some of you thought I was crazy, but it worked I got her a handsome prince. They have lived happily ever after in their forest of dreams for 3 years now.

Anything for a friend.










And before I forget, thank you for thinking I am TOADILY cute. I love that about you bloggies. You love me just the way I am, no changes, just me for my true heart. You are the BEST!!!



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...




post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment