Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Will Be Leaving On Friday So...










But I am Flying On Friday...










I'll be hanging on tight, as there are thunderstorms in the
forecast, and you know that means I am in for a bumpy ride.











Yep, look out Maryland, I am coming home to visit Marydon @ Blushing Rose. We are going to be connected at the hip for 8 glorious days. We have talked about it for some time, and April 25th is my birthday so that is my gift to me, I am going to see my BFF. So tonight I am signing off as I have a lot of packing to do, and some things to set in motion for while I am gone. Don't forget me please...I will miss you all, and will be back late on the 24th. So be good while I am gone. Check Marydon's blog off and on, I am sure we will be posting some pics along the way. Just click on the link above and it will take you to her blog. It is going to be so much fun. We are having a tea in Maryland on Saturday for ladies in the area, so I will get to meet some of my blogger friends from there. Wait until you see who they are. Nope, not telling, it's a surprise.










A beauty to close by. I love you all. As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment