Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best Friends









I'm back from the best trip EVER. When I became friends with Marydon, Blushing Rose through blogging, I didn't think that our friendship could ever be any stronger, but I discovered that a best friend is a SISTER that destiny forgot to give you. I love you SIS. We shared so much laughter, so many funny stories, shed a few tears, and had the best fun of our lives. I cannot begin to thank you enough. I will feel these hugs of happiness until I come home next year.



Harold thank you for tolerating me for the week, you are the sweetest man and your laughter is so contagious.  I will treasure so many moments that we shared. You too, will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you sweet friend for opening your home to me.



I traveled from Phoenix to Baltimore and Marydon drove me into PA., West Virginia, and Virginia. We shopped till we dropped. We visited many historic places, and ate at the finest resturaunts that these states have to offer.



You two are definitely the Host and Hostess with the MOSTESS, and I thank you so much for the BEST time ever. What fun we all had.



I will be posting photos soon ladies. Today I am resting, I have come down with a really bad cold, had a long day flying home yesterday and tomorrow it's back to work.  I can hardly wait to share with you. Hope you have a beautiful Sunday.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment