Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter Sunday Sweeties...












John 11: 25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.
He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."
















A special prayer that your heart and home will
be filled with the blessings of this beautiful season.
Have a wonderful Easter and Spring.








I just had to add these mugs into my post today. They fit the special occasion. Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise had a giveaway a couple of weeks back, and I was one of the lovely recepients of a set of these beautiful mugs. They say it all, "Shout for joy to the Lord." I was so tickled to receive these. DH has his coffee of a morning, and I have my tea. Thank you Wylie for this beautiful gift of love. I see you and smile every morning. If you haven't met Wylie, please go and visit her. She always has a beautiful lesson to share with you, and you will always leave with a "Happy Heart." God Bless You Wylie, and thank you for allowing me to call you friend.









A gift from an Angel.
I will always love you Sweet Girl.




As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...





post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment