Friday, April 30, 2010

You're Beautiful...









Today Sweet Marydon, known to the blogging world as Blushing Rose, as I sit at home sick, I was looking through our vacation together, and came across these pictures of you. They make me smile, give my heart happiness and just fill my soul with joy. My cup truly runneth over with LOVE.  I cannot thank you and Harold enough for the wonderful time we all shared.  Memories to last me a lifetime, and a SISTER forever and to eternity. I love you.


 







Here is a profile. Incase you didn't know this about sweet Marydon, she luvs hats. Pink ofcourse is her favorite.  Oh what fun we had trying them all on. She is my kind of gal. We so laughed this week together.











"You see sweet Cherry Jelly, I told you red was not my signature color."  I disagree though, she sure looks beautiful to me. The lady in red, yep the lady in red.











"Excuse me? You are asking how much for this beautiful summer hat?"  Aren't the daisies just devine? I love it. Oh Marydon sweetie, you are just so beautiful. I have never seen a lady who wears hats quite this well.












"Oh Cherry Jelly, where are you? Come quickly and see what I have found now? It is absolutely devine, don't you think?"












BINGO!!! Yep BINGO!!! Believe it or not, Marydon won the first game of the night. I had not played BINGO since Oklahoma, and when I asked if we could go, yep you guessed it. Harold and Marydon took me to play BINGO. We laughed so hard, we probably missed a few we should have dobbed. What a wonderful evening we had. Incase you are wondering, Marydon won a whopping $38.00 for this BINGO game. It bought up breakfast and lunch the next day. We are still laughing about it today.





I hope you have enjoyed my little post this afternoon. I am battling pneumonia from the change in climate. I cannot go outside, and I can't talk without coughing horribly, so I decided to sit and post a thank you to my sweet Marydon. I love you sweetie. Thank you again for the wonderful time we shared. I cannot wait for the next one.





As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...






post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment