Sunday, April 11, 2010

Look At What I Found Yesterday???











Yesterday, I stopped at an estate sale 2 streets down and found some really great bargains. This is a Music Box that plays, "I Left My Heart In San Francisco." You pull the little trolley car and set it at the bottom, as the music box plays the little street car goes up the hill to the end. Now isn' t this the cutest darn thing you have ever seen? It is in mint condition. Here is the shocker: $4.00. Yep, how is that one for luck? I love it.









I looked on another table and look at this precious planter. It is flat enough that I am going to set it on my dresser and use it for my jewelry and watch and work badge. The color is strikingly beautiful shades of green inside, and the bottom is pink. Yes I said pink. I thought it was just gorgeous. This planter I got for $2.00. Can you believe it. The bottom says, "Hull 124, USA".








Here is the bottom, so that you can see the beautiful pink color. I think it is gorgeous. Love it. Definitely a keeper.









Look at this yellow teapot? I think it is so stinkin cute. Made me think of a genie lamp. I tried rubbing it when I found it. I found no genie inside, but a precious price tag of $2.00. It is mint. Went straight into my purchase pile without question.









Here is the bottom. It says "Hall, made in the USA". Has some numbers on it. I haven't researched anything yet. I washed everything and set them where I like them for today, we shall see about where they go tomorrow. Loved it though. Isn't it just perfect? Says 6 cup on the bottom.









My last purchase at the sale. The precious little flower shaped planter. I am not going to plant anything in it. It is so darn pretty, I may put flowers or some collectibles in there. I just loved it. Price tag on this one, "$1.50". Can you believe it. I think it is just beautiful. The glaze is still so gorgeous, and no cracks or wears of any kind. I love it.









Here is the bottom of this one. It says, " Haeger 156". I think it is beautiful. She is a keeper for me.












As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment