Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Rose Is A Rose By Any Other Name...


Today is "Friday Finding Beauty" a weekly event on Claudia's blog Dipity Road. Participating blogs are asked to post a photo of whatever they like on their blog, that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives. Please thank the lovely Ms Claudia for being so kind to host this wonderful weekly event.

"Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder."

If you have the time, please go and visit all of the other blogs participating. It will definitely Bless Your Heart.










Ladybug, Ladybug, Fly Away Home...




My roses are blooming in my gardens, so I photographed a couple to share with you for Finding Beauty. I played with the photos a little and coloring for fun. What do you think? I think they look like a painting.




This particular rose is a pink peace. Grandma always had a beautiful peace rose bush right under the window by her kitchen table. She would open the window in the spring time and allow the beautiful scent to fill the room. I can still see her sitting by that window and smiling with her morning cup of coffee. She so loved her flower gardens and tended to them daily.



I hope you have enjoyed your Friday Finding Beauty today. It is popping up all around us. The bulbs are blooming everywhere, the beautiful earth is awakening and coming to life once again for another season. Have a beautiful Friday and as always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment