Friday, April 2, 2010

YOUR GENEROSITY ASTOUNDS!




2nd,April,2010
3p.m


Friday

Dear Friends,


Good Evening!



Today being Good Friday,we have a holiday.Morning visit to temple fills me with positive energy.I'm so thankful to each one of you,for making my special day unforgettable by your comments,e-greetings,mails,phone calls and gifts.I was immersed in your love care and concern.I'm so lucky to have such great friends in my life.

Good Friday gives hope to the oppressed,the marginalized and the downtrodden,for as the great Clement of Alexander tells us,''The Lord has turned all our sunsets into sunrise''.Today,the catholic community across the globe observes the day with great solmnity and reverence.Jesus died on the cross at 3 p.m

I might not have felt so happy like yesterday on my birthday.''I thank you,God for this most amazing day,for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural,which is infinite,which is yes''.

E.E.Cummings
The more I express my gratitude,the happier I am.Friends,I must tell you,you have an incredible amount of kindness.You have spent your valuable time reaching me,making me your presence felt by your good words.You are the reason behind my broad smile,your goodwill brings back the glow in my eyes and today I must let you know,you make my world!:)Friendship knows no bounds.Once again like many times before,friends,your generosity astounds!I enjoyed your gifts.They are so unique and precious!I keep the amazing gifts close to my heart!Later in life,when I go away from blogosphere,I will be cherishing these treasures often!They mean a lot to me.

Two small kids made handmade greeting card and their gifts were,a wonderful colourful poster on ,''Aao,park mein chalein![Come,let's go to the park].Children ,parents,swing,sparrows,flowers,swings,dog,merry making ,greeneray-everything is there in the poster!They gave me a small miniature camel!The camel reminded me Dubai,my camel ride in the desert!Thoughts were flying.But then ,theme is different for this post.:)I was really touched by their love.

There are many occasions to show gratitude.And yet there are hundreds of time when I had not expressed it.Days are so hectic with no time to spare.The workload and hard times stress our minds.Many times,the words seem to vanish from our lips.Phone calls of thanks,thank you notes or letters get delayed, then forgotten.

I have not sent you personal mails expressing my gratitude to you.Please accept the flowers of sincere gratitude.Often I have felt,you are the bridges over troubled waters.

''I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of'thoughts' and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder'.G.K.Cheston

Friends,I love you all for taking moments to make me feel life is so beautiful.We are friends who have come across in this world of blogosphere.Without you,I have no existence.Believe me.
Happy Birthday,Sr.Modesta!Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!May God Bless You!We Love You So Much!

It's Anu signing off.....................

''Life is partly what we make it and partly what is made by the friends we choose.''Tenneesee Williamas

Yaar,before signing off,I have a request to you.

''God gave you a gift of 86,4000 seconds today.Have you used one to say,''Thank you?''William Arthur Ward
Mein ne us mein kya kuch dekha,
Mein ne us mein kya kuch paaya,
Mein yeh baat bataoun kaise,
Woh mujhe chodke chale to gaya!

Wishing one and all,A wonderful Easter on Sunday,

Reminding you Anu loves you dil se,

Sasneham,
Anu






































No comments:

Post a Comment