Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter - Pink Saturday







Good morning "Pinkies" Welcome to my Pink Saturday post. As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday. Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them. You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday, and today a few other colors for Easter. We are on an Easter theme for today.
 







I wanted to share my Easter wreath. I have been saving it for today's post. It is a feather boa on a styrofoam wreath, and there are a few Easter eggs added for decoration. Simply devine. In our dining room we have a wall of mirrors, so I used a mirror clip at the top of the ceiling/mirror connection, added a ribbon to the clip, brought it down for enough for the wreath to wrap around, and tied it with a bow. It sure has made this mirror pop. I just love it. Easter goodness for sure. An element of surprise in the dining room.






I won a couple of giveaways and seeing as how they were for Easter I wanted to share them with you today, on my Easter post. And away we go:








This giveaway was from Kimberly @ Mulberry Hill Primitives. Isn't this little bag just the most adorable thing you have ever seen? I am putting all my eggs into one basket, yes I am for Easter that is. This giveaway was for the little basket, the three rabbits - one chocolate, one vanilla and one strawberry, with each of them wearing a little stained and antiqued gauze bow around their neck. They are just absolutely precious. I also received 2 soy candles - one rose scented and one lilac scented. Oh my gosh I have to tell you these are heavenly scented.

I have added the link above and please go and pay Kimberly a visit. For the month of April she has best sale going on with her candles. Believe me you can't go wrong with them, you will be in heaven for sure. I also received the bunch of carrots that are scented with a wonderful scent (cinnamon and other secret ingredients), and some mini tags that have Easter labels and they too are scented with her secret sauce. Just wonderful smelling. Kimberly I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful gift of love. Thank you, thank you.










Look at this Easter Egg. It is the biggest, most delicious looking thing I have ever seen. I love it. I won it on the TDIPT Mercantile Birthday Bash.  It came from Susan @ Prim and Proper Folks. You have got to go and visit her. She makes the most delish things you could ever imagine. This egg is poly-filled and hand painted, so perfectly just for the Easter Bunny. It has the most beautiful ribbon around it with the sweetest yellow bloom on top, that you have ever seen. How precious it is. And BEST of all, "It is Grandkid proof." Imagine that? Polyfil. Yippeee. I love this kind of decoration. It also came with a precious hang tag wishing me a Happy Easter. Thank you Susan from the very bottom of my heart. This egg is priceless. I love it.









As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Have a beautiful Easter Day tomorrow.
Country hugs and much love...






post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment