Friday, April 16, 2010

BEING ALONE IN A CROWD













16th,April,2010

Friday

9p.m

Dear Friends,

Good Evening!


It was a pleasant day,yesterday.Vishu celebration was grand.Early morning after seeing Kani at home,I could go to Shree Ayyappa Temple and Damodar Temple.


Any special day begins with prayers and seeking blessings from Amma.Thanks a lot my dear friends who reached me by phone calls,mails and greetings and comments.I could feel your love and joy.



When the streets are lonely,I saw a young dame,delicate and proud got out of the car.I was sitting in the balcony sipping my evening tea.She came up and rang the bell.She was my friend Loretta's cousin Deolina.Today's post is the net result of our chit-chat.She was in low spirits and was feeling so lonely.Her boyfriend had left for a party .She was in no mood to join him for reasons only known to her.

There is a gentle breeze blowing from the sea.
The sand is white as snow.
The sea is turned into yellow,purple and red,
By the reflections of the light from the ships.


At times,I'm sure you will agree with me,


We become all alone in a crowd.


We hear them,join the group,


But we are not listening to anyone!


I am lost,lost in thoughts!


Physically I may be present with you!


But,I know,mentally I am far away!


Hurt and pains I may hide,


Joy and happiness I will spread.


By the end of the day we realise,


We are lonely and feel like crying.


Just to have a true friend in life,


May not solve the problem!


I prefer to open up with my sparrows,


And with the calm waves of the sea.


We often feel we are surrounded by friends,


But the bitter truth is that,


They are friends as long as they need you!


Everyone can't read our hearts,



And I am the last person to let some one.



Loneliness is the constant companion,


I would like to embrace!



So many people all around,



But getting connected is so difficult!



It is tough to get fixed in!



I have feelings of invisibility often.



I did always want to stay encircled;



Attending parties,cracking jokes,


Dancing to the hit tunes,


Who always needed someone by my side.


Life was always fun and thrill!


Now I choose busy streets and bazaars,


For an evening stroll!


Noone knows you and it makes u happy.


She wishes she could run away,


From the thoughts that haunt her!


She doesn't want to be needed!


She wears a heart that is wounded.


Looking for positive thoughts,getting busy,


We have to move on;the truth of life!


Friends,


Did I say too much philosophy?pata nahim!One fine day I'm like this!
Someone, somewhere tells me,''There is always someone who loves you more than you know''.But I don't hear anymore.

For this weekend,I want you to try this tongue twister.:)

If you notice this notice,you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.[how'z that?]I would be eager to know who can say it without a mistake.


It's Anu signing off.....


Tomorrow is a working day.:(But then,Sunday comes.
''If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday,
And the worries of tomorrow,
You have no today to be thankful for''.

My sparrows have gone to sleep.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,


Reminding you,Anu loves you dil se,


Good night and sound sleep with sweet dreams!



And let me assure you,


You are not alone!:)


Sasneham,


Anu




















No comments:

Post a Comment