Sunday, March 13, 2011

ALVIDA NA KEHNA.......................

14th,March,2011
Sunday
Dear Friends,
                    A pleasant goodmorning to all of you!A cool breeze is flowing from the sea.Sparrows are chirping.We are safe and comfortable in our homes.Thinking of the victims of Tsunami in Japan,my heart weeps.More than thousand and seven hundred people have lost their lives.Friends,let us pray wholeheartedly for the peace and normalcy of life in Japan at the earliest.

I hardly get time to enjoy the cool and refreshing mornings as I leave early for my work.Sitting in the balcony,sipping my hot cup of tea,I love to spend time with the blue calm waves....the beautiful floating clouds....A small star.......just a little star....smiles at me daily morning in the wee hours.I get the load of positive energy and my heart fills with happiness and cheer.I am so grateful God takes care.
''A person who truly loves you and knows you
Is someone who sees the pain in your eyes.
While everyone else still believes in the smile on your face''.
The gentle breeze and the golden rays of the Sun,
Make me write this close to heart post.
It is a dedication to someone who has gifted me
Wonderful and pleasant moments
Of a rare and precious friendship!
A friendship I will treasure in my life!
That helped me to live each moment with cheer!
I want to express my true feelings
As you are leaving shortly!
''Careless word may kindle a strife,
A cruel word may wreck a life
A timely word will level stress
And a loving word will heal and bless''.
Friends,
Let us live each day as there is no tomorrow!
The fury of nature teaches us to be humble
To be gentle and caring and loving!
Be happy for what you have
And remember to be grateful...
In the sands of time,pleasant memories remain.
The beautiful remembrances of happy times
Certain pages of life,we want to tear out forever !
But God is always great and kind to us,
Giving us repeated oportunities
To rewrite on fresh sheets!
Making our own script is not easy
Choosing the right ink and colours
Thinking only one day is more left in life,
Realising how precious is the time!
I might have hurt someone who loves me
But I am sure I've made a difference in his/her life.
I am happy that I am someone special
For those who know me personally.
Even when clouds set in,don't give hope.
Sunrays will reach us and shine on the way.
Wishing my friend A Bon Voyage....
Gfting you a beautiul red rose,
As a token of my respect for our friendship!
And a bag full of memories...
I am sad that you won't be here
On my special day-Birthday!
I will be missing you very badly,
But I want you to be happy at the other end of the world!
But my friend,take time to slow down
And to spend some time with me.:)
Hardly one comes across a thorough gentleman in life
And I proudly say you are such a wonderful friend!
Reminding you,leave your worries and anxieties here,
Start packing the best of everything you had!:)
A beautiful life does not just happen.
It happens by prayers,love,respcet,kindness and care,
Understnading,sacrifices and compassion!
May that beautiful life be always yours!
God Bless You!
It's Anu signing off....
                  Sasneham,
                                   Anu
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment