Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just Put On A Happy Face...







Oh no Sweeties,


It can't be...


Where has the time gone?


Not Monday again?


Already?







But, But,


I feel like it was


just Friday.


I just came home


and put up my


briefcase and laptop.








Darn it, Yes 


Ms Marydon confirmed it.


It is time for Monday,


Love Is...




So, tomorrow...


For Monday,


Put on a happy face.


Smile at someone,


You never know when


they might need it most.





And pop over and say


hello to Ms Marydon @


Blushing Rose. See what


others are sharing for
their 
"Love Is" this Monday.


We'd love to have you join
along with us.






As always,


thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment