Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Calling All You Angels...







Tonight I am Calling All Prayer Warriors.


We Need Your Prayers In BIG Numbers.





Have you met:
My Sis, Marydon @ Blushing Rose


Her husband Harold is having
A very serious procedure


Tomorrow, March 3rd at 10:00am,


Maryland time. 










We are requesting prayers For Harold.


Guidance for the Dr.s Who Will Be


Performing the Procedure, and Comfort


For Marydon As She Waits For Word.









Tonight, When You Close Your Eyes,


And You Say Your Prayers, Please


Remember My Precious Family.


I Ask You To Be A Prayer Warrior 


For Harold. We Will Keep You Posted


When We Know Something.










Sis, I Will Be Right There Holding


Your Hand. Just A Wing Away.


I Love You So Much. I Will


Be Waiting For Your Call. 





Thank you all for being a Prayer


Warrior this evening and into 


tomorrow. We need LOTS and


LOTS of strong prayers. So serious.





As always,
thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert, 


that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment