Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TWO YEARS OF HAPPY BLOGGING!

1st March,2011
Tuesday
Dear Friends,
    Good Evening!
March ahead with confidence,
March along with your friends,
Making the journey of life comforatable
May this month of March bring happiness.......
In a very simple way,Sincerely Yours
Celebrates the second blog anniversary!
To be honest,I  missed my second blog anniversary,
It was in February....:(
When I am completing two years
As an enthusiastic blogger,
There are three hundred and ten posts in English
And nearly seventy posts in Malayalam....
It's time to look back and thank
Each friend,reader,follower and fellow blogger!
Readers are constantly growing;
I am so grateful to my readers,
For taking your valuable  time
 To be at Sincerely Yours!
Your presence make me very happy
And your loving words make me responsible!
I started blogging to share my experiences
And expressing my true feelings
Straight from the depth of my heart!
Celebrations become memorable
In the presence of dear and near ones!
Wishes of  love,happiness and goodwill,
Make me really feel nice just like you!:)
Amazing words,pleasant surprises
Friends taking time to cheer me,
Making sure there is a smile on my face,
Letting me know tears and sad posts,
Do not suit the cheerful Anupama!:)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
The journey of two years was fun with you!
I appreciate your kindness and togetherness
Without your moral and emotional support
I would not have reached this milestone!
Blogging has been worth because of my readers.
Please do visit again and do leave your comments!
I have always tried to light a lamp
Leading my readers from the darkness of depression and sorrows,
To the brighter world of hope and inspiration!
Tamaso Ma Jyothir Gamaya!
Always remember,Anu loves you dil se...
Wishing you a Happy Shiva Rathri!
The most auspicious day dedicated to Lord Shiva...
All devotees may be getting ready with rituals
And to go to temple early in the morning....
It's Anu signing off....................
                                    Sasneham,
                                             Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment