Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome To My Garden...







I Spent Time
In The Garden Today...










And I Wanted To Share
A Few Pinks...










Just Look At My Gerbera Daisies...


Pink Of Course. I See My
Lavender Peeking In On The Right.









Let's take a little closer look.


Do they not say SPRING?









Even my carnations
are in full bloom.
Can you smell them?


I am SO ready for SPRING.


It was 91 degrees today.







I have 2 shades of dianthus.


Notice my markers?


I am teaching DH the names 


of the flowers in the garden.


He is still reading the markers.









Aren't the petunias gorgeous?


I love the smell of them.


They are all opening.










Maybe you would like to


sit a while and swing.


Take in some of the beauty.


While you are swinging,


let's swing on over to 


Ms Beverly @
How Sweet The Sound 
and visit a few


of the other pinkies. I know


they would love to have you


stop by as well.





As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment