Friday, March 25, 2011

In The Jungle...







He said:


"Oh My Gosh!!!!


Somebody please tell me,
 I am dreaming. Now where


has she gotten off to?


(Loud Roar)....


What have you done to me?


I only napped for 2 hours."










She said:


"Dear, now calm down.


You aren't dreaming. It will


wash out. It is the latest 


for Pink Saturday.


Ms Beverly will be 


SO pleased."










He said:


"Dear, READ MY LIPS.


I am the KING of the jungle.


I DO NOT do Pink.


You had better get those paws


wet, and start cleaning. I have


a HUNT tonight, and PINK is


not the color of choice.
must be cleaned as
white as snow
.  


Sorry Ms Beverly, 

I am not a Pink sort of KING."












She said:


"Scoot on over here dear,


and I will have you white as snow.


You will be ready for the hunt,


and there will be NO Pink in sight."










He said:


"Oh my word!!!


What have you done now?


What are the guys going to think?"










To late now, I have no choice but to


head out for the night. Must she always


take me literally. White as snow,
she says. 
(ROAR loud)...




Today I am joining:






Ms Beverly @How Sweet The Sound 
for Pink Saturday.


Please pop over and visit a few




of the other pinkies. I know




they would love to have you




stop by as well.










As always,

thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment